Designed in Australia.
Manufactured in Malaysia.
- Watercolour paper is suitable for a plethora of techniques unachievable on canvas or lesser quality papers.
- Appropriate for most media such as water-colour, gouache, acrylic and oil painting, printmaking and mixed media.
- 100% Dutch Cotton Fibre - acid and bleach free for strength and longevity
- 300gsm Paper is cold pressed with varied textures on both sides - one smooth and one rougher
- Great for art students or professional artists and costs a third less than comparable French cotton papers.
Average rating for Micador For Artists Rains Watercolour Paper
5.0 out of 5
based on 2 user reviews.
Well priced, good weight, suitable for many uses
by Shani Nottingham (@rarepearstudios) on 03 Jul 2018 10:45am
it is well priced, good weight, suitable for many uses, and I ALWAYS have it ready to go. I use it in all my workshops, and is my go to paper. I use it as a base for collages too!
Watercolours are vibrant and blend effortlessly on this lovely paper.
by Marlene Nguyen on 03 Jul 2018 10:36am
This watercolour paper is sturdy and handles watercolour well. Watercolours are vibrant and blend effortlessly on this lovely paper. You can see Rains paper in action on my Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/marlene.makes/