Designed in Australia.
Manufactured in Sri Lanka.
- Good belly size is useful for carrying colour to cover large areas.
- Tapered point on brush head allows the painting of finer details.
- Short, metallic blue handle.
- Made using our unique Revolution Taklon technology - microscopic pock marks on the taklon fibres replicate the scaling on natural hair. This means better material holding capacity and smooth, even release; stiffer filaments for sharper points and edges; and better fibre elasticity for superior spring and recovery.
- Roymac Revolution Brushes perform like sable, for a fraction of the price and no animals are harmed!
Average rating for Roymac Revolution - Round
5.0 out of 5
based on 1 user review.
Great for lettering and painting florals
by Marlene Nguyen on 03 Jul 2018 10:40am
These brushes are cruelty-free and come in a variety of sizes and are great for lettering and painting florals. They feature a fine tip so the same brush can be used for fine details as well as painting larger areas. You can see these brushes in action on my Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/marlene.makes/